Back at it and looking for mutual support!

Options
Hi All,

My name is Tina and, while I'm not exactly new to MyFitnessPal, I fell off the bandwagon, and have decided to hop back on!

I when I used MFP before, I never involved myself in the community, and I thought that getting involved might help me keep on track!

Any new friends, tips, tricks, advice is welcome!

Replies

• kerrold
    kerrold Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, I am the same jumped off the bandwagon and now need to get back on it :smiley:
  • kerrold
    Options
    kerrold wrote: »
    Hi Tina, I am the same jumped off the bandwagon and now need to get back on it :smiley:

Tried to add you as a friend but there is no option so feel free to add me
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello Tina, feel free to add me as a friend. I'm trying to find the friend request on here but having a difficult time
  • kerrold
    Options
    Hi Tina, how are you getting on ? I haven't had the best few weeks as my grandma deteriorated (she had vascular dementia) and then she passed away last monday. My eating habits have been the last thing on my mind but as life goes on I need to get back into it. Apart from being away this weekend at a wedding I am going to be good until then and then start back properly next week!
  • TBarkley17
    TBarkley17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

HI all,

I just started using this website to improve my eating habits because I am a type 2 diabetic. I want to get off of some of my medicine, for diabetes, high cholesterol, and fibromyalgia. It is crazy because I am now on 7 different prescriptions that cost me around $180 to $200 per month. I could use that money for more fun things instead of prescriptions if my health was better.

Today, I walked for 20 minutes, in the parking lost at my work, and on my lunch hour. I am also going to start excercising for 20 minutes with my "Walk Away Pounds" dvd. And sometime, go to the park and walk their 1 1/2 mile paved trail. I have a hard time keeping up with excercise because of all the body pain I have. So, I guess I need to make myself at least do the walking, and keep at my goal for calories intake on the food tracker on this website. I could use somebody to hold me accountable to do this.

Have a good day.