Already lost 50lbs

Options
Aukeilagirl
Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
I'm in need of more active friends so we can motivate each other. I've been gone for a while and my group of friends are not as active as they use to be. It's probably my fault since I've been gone so long. I hit a bump in the road but I'm back. I'm really good at motivating others and I stay active on post. And I'm kind of funny also. Well at least I think I am. Send me friend request and we can be friends.

Replies

• fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Options
    Ok
  • stacilucius
    stacilucius Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm very funny.
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Added. I've lost 59lb so far, would like to lose another 7lb. I'm on everyday, have been for the last 200+ days!
  • angellivitas
    angellivitas Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Beachlife2018
    Beachlife2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of more active friends so we can motivate each other. I've been gone for a while and my group of friends are not as active as they use to be. It's probably my fault since I've been gone so long. I hit a bump in the road but I'm back. I'm really good at motivating others and I stay active on post. And I'm kind of funny also. Well at least I think I am. Send me friend request and we can be friends.

Add me please
  • Aukeilagirl
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I believe I have friend requested all of you. Thank you again. We got this!