Non-Scale-Failure? :(

Options
Lost a bra size! :( This is NOT where I want my weight loss to be lost from!
Still haven't lost any inches off my hips/bum yet. Unimpressed with my body haha.
I know it's worth it but seems so unfair.

Replies

• cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    lol it seems that is always the first place you notice. it will come off its just so hard sometimes to be patient.
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've gone from an 38F to a 36C :( at least I'm losing weight lol
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    IMO, the last place you gain is the first place you lose. Seems the really busty gals can't get rid of 'em. Myself, I went from a 34 B- to a 31 A- so I feel ya.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I seem to be losing weight around my ring fingers and my wrist! wtf?
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    IMO, the last place you gain is the first place you lose. Seems the really busty gals can't get rid of 'em. Myself, I went from a 34 B- to a 31 A- so I feel ya.

This is actually true.. I read that once or twice that weight loss happens in reverse.. where you last gained, you will first lose!

I don't seem to be having the chest issue .. actually.. I was thinking the other day they seem to be getting bigger the more I work out!
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am also losing from my boobs. I'd prefer it came off my tum/bum/thighs, but I'll take it wherever I can get it!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have lost weight there too (38d- 34c) but to be honest I really don't mind. They are still in proportion to my body, I look better in strappy tops and I don't get those annoying dents in my shoulders from my bra straps. Saying that though... if they shrink anymore I will be gutted. lol!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I've gained a bra size! From 34b to 32c. You may have just been measured incorrectly
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    i have lost 5 clothes sizes. My boobs have remained. yes the back size has went down but cup size is still dd would have liked to go down 0ne or two cup sizes lol
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I've gained a bra size! From 34b to 32c. You may have just been measured incorrectly

That's cuz you're only 18 and still growing. Women grow til 25 on average.

I didn't have boobs til I was 22. No joke.

So, yeah, I've gone from 38DD to 36D. And still shrinking. Bummer.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I would prefer i lose some from there! Heck right now I would take from anywhere.... Though my bf would be upset if he knew I said this! :laugh: But ya, it would be so much better if we could lose where we wanted...
  • Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options

This explains a lot! I gained all of my weight in my stomach area and of course, that's where it is melting from. This is a good thing because I can wear my smaller jeans already but!! I have a problem with my breasts as well. The fat is burning from them leaving them a saggy, disgusting mess. I've already informed my boyfriend that once I am finished losing the remaining 70 lbs., my reward will be a tummy tuck and boob job!
  • k1229
    k1229 Posts: 135
    Options
    I seem to be losing weight around my ring fingers and my wrist! wtf?

Same. boobs, fingers and wrists. my lower legs seem to have slimmed somewhat too...
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    I have lost weight there too (38d- 34c) but to be honest I really don't mind. They are still in proportion to my body, I look better in strappy tops and I don't get those annoying dents in my shoulders from my bra straps. Saying that though... if they shrink anymore I will be gutted. lol!
    haha sounds like me
  • wbutterfras
    Options
    If It makes you feel any better I can't wait till my boobs are smaller :)