HELP. I need motivation and pal friends to help me get through this ❤️

Options
Stephaniestickles17
Stephaniestickles17 Posts: 26 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I have been out of high school for 2 years and within those 2 years I gained 41 pounds putting me up to 165 pounds. I am 5 foot 2 & I am currently over weight. My goal weight is to be 125-130 pounds. After high school I had no motivation to go out and do anything and I'd trap myself at home. I got very depressed and basically ate my depression away. I am looking for some pal buddies and friends to help me get through this and to help motivate each other to loose the weight and to meet our goals. Don't be afraid to comment or add me. I will post body updates as well keep my food journal open. Just to warn you, trying my best to eat right but even if I don't, I will still post it and be honest with myself. No cheating here. I look forward to hearing from my new pals❤️

Replies

• soyebmankda
    soyebmankda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi first the best thing that worked for me is to work out your what you eat and remove all the processed food and junk with good healthy food and limit your portions small and often learn to snack on Apple's everyday and variety fruit fibre and balanced meals in protein good carbs and fat make sure you understand your body what foods and moods trigger you to gain weight and try and limit or all together avoid me it was crisps then plan your activity routine what exercise you going to do and how long for use the weight scale every morning evening and get body fat content checked as when you hit hard doing your routine your fat will reduce your muscles will grow so the weight might not change as quick but you'll be getting leaner
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    Hi first the best thing that worked for me is to work out your what you eat and remove all the processed food and junk with good healthy food and limit your portions small and often learn to snack on Apple's everyday and variety fruit fibre and balanced meals in protein good carbs and fat make sure you understand your body what foods and moods trigger you to gain weight and try and limit or all together avoid me it was crisps then plan your activity routine what exercise you going to do and how long for use the weight scale every morning evening and get body fat content checked as when you hit hard doing your routine your fat will reduce your muscles will grow so the weight might not change as quick but you'll be getting leaner
    Thank you for this. Apples are a very good idea. I have a snacking problem and that's what gets me. If you would like to add me as a friend I'd love your help and motivation along my journey of weight loss with me. :smile:
  • soyebmankda
    soyebmankda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How to add ain't to tech not old just not to techy
  • anopholes
    anopholes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I added you because your experience and mine seem very similar! I put on about fifty pounds after high school due to depression and my goal is also to get to 125. It's definitely a struggle to handle both weight loss and mental health at the same time, especially if you're trying to motivate yourself to exercise too. Good luck!
  • KcRavassa
    KcRavassa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm dealing with the same depression+food=weight gain issue as well! Let's be friends. :)
  • stevierice467
    stevierice467 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'll be your friend too. I'm in a very similar situation 5'2" 155lbs and trying to get to my goal weight of 120. If anyone else wants to add me that would be awesome. Advice and tips are always welcome
  • Static1211
    Static1211 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am almost in the same situation. I'll add you :)
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    anopholes wrote: »
    I added you because your experience and mine seem very similar! I put on about fifty pounds after high school due to depression and my goal is also to get to 125. It's definitely a struggle to handle both weight loss and mental health at the same time, especially if you're trying to motivate yourself to exercise too. Good luck!

SO TRUE. We can be here for eachother to get through this !!
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    RavassacK wrote: »
    I'm dealing with the same depression+food=weight gain issue as well! Let's be friends. :)

Friends are always great❤️
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    Hello, I'll be your friend too. I'm in a very similar situation 5'2" 155lbs and trying to get to my goal weight of 120. If anyone else wants to add me that would be awesome. Advice and tips are always welcome

Looking forward to be on this journey with you
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    Static1211 wrote: »
    Hey, I am almost in the same situation. I'll add you :)

Thank toi❤️
  • joellmore
    joellmore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a lot older than you gals' but I'm too struggling with losing more weight - I've lost about 30 lbs within the last year but this last 20-25 pounds is pretty hard - I'm 5"0 and about 157 - I'd be happy to have friends in this site to help me along. So add me too please.... :smiley:
  • Bunch_of_nuts
    Bunch_of_nuts Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs chubby buddies. I'll help where I can.
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been outta high school since June 2016
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    joellmore wrote: »
    Hi - I'm a lot older than you gals' but I'm too struggling with losing more weight - I've lost about 30 lbs within the last year but this last 20-25 pounds is pretty hard - I'm 5"0 and about 157 - I'd be happy to have friends in this site to help me along. So add me too please.... :smiley:

I am here for you:) ❤️
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    Everyone needs chubby buddies. I'll help where I can.

"Chubby bunnys" thats cute ❤️
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    Count me in! I've been outta high school since June 2016

Fricken high school still screwing me over :(
  • myname20
    myname20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add or write me too. When I started high school, I gained 40 lbs and spent 2 years like that, then lost 20 in few months with gym and health-ier eating. So I can imagine how you feel ;)
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Options
    myname20 wrote: »
    You can add or write me too. When I started high school, I gained 40 lbs and spent 2 years like that, then lost 20 in few months with gym and health-ier eating. So I can imagine how you feel ;)

Makes me sad when I sit down all I see is belly now. :( add me ❤️