Low cal ideas for someoe who craves sugar

Options
katiehepp1
katiehepp1 Posts: 138 Member
I absolutely crave sweet foods all day long. Especially ice cream. I could easily eat a tub a day, I do usually eat ice cream most days but keep within my calories. However I want to find something sweet that is less calories so it takes up less daily? I'm going today without anything sweet (well tried) and couldn't resist a lindnt Easter Egg infront of me, however I do have a tub of Ben and Jerry's in the freezer I am determined not to eat tonight as I am at my limit. I even held it and pit it back lol!

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Halo Top?

I keep Luigi's Italian Ice in business. 100 calorie cups of deliciousness.

I also like 0% greek yogurt with honey.
  • Daddy78230
    Daddy78230 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When I get a sugar craving I have diet soda, diet Dr Pepper does the trick for me
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Diet root beer for me
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Halo Top! My favs are Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Black Cherry and Peanut Butter
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    PB2 or cocoa powder w Truvia in Greek yogurt is my go-to, or dark chocolate chips
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Halo top- I like sugar free jello with fruit and cool whip or sugar free pudding cups with light toppings or greek yogurt with fruit an cool whip
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Another fan of Halotop ice cream here.

I usually make my own desserts. Tonight i'm having chocolate pudding, which is simply 200g 4% plain Greek yogurt and 30g chocolate/peanut butter flavour protein powder mixed in. Bloody delicious and only 279 calories. You could use fat free yogurt or cottage cheese to lower the calories.
  • dfwesq
    dfwesq Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    You might try some nonfat plain yogurt with vanilla extract and the non-sugar sweetener of your choice. Stir it up to blend the sweetener and flavoring well. You could have it with berries or other fruit if you like. It's very delicious and not high in calories.
  • katiehepp1
    katiehepp1 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately in from the UK so we don't have halo top here which Is such a shame because it looks amazing :(
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Protein fluff! Google it. :)