Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metebolism

Options
Does anyone know roughly how many calories bfbm burns.
I'm 5'3 and around 150lb

Replies

• jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    if you use a heart rate moniter you will see how many you burn during it. then it will be specific to you?
  • ingies2011
    ingies2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you are about my height (5'7) maybe around 400-450 calories, as that is what I did and I am about 68 kgs. But it depends on effort put in as well. May do it again tomorrow.
    I tried hard and really felt sore the day after in muscles I hadn't used for some time. I am also doing the 30DS and burn about 180 calories doing that, am still on level 1, day 9.

Just saw you are 5'3 so my calories burnt won't be the same for you, prob you would burn a bit less I think, maybe someone else closer to your height and weight can give you a better answer for it.
  • Paperthinwaferthin
    Paperthinwaferthin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks ingies
    I checked on Google and for someone my height it was still around the 500 mark.

I prefer bfbm to 30ds, mainly because it Burns alot if calories but still has some toning/strength. I'm too sure after 30ds lol
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    If you are about my height (5'7) maybe around 400-450 calories, as that is what I did and I am about 68 kgs. But it depends on effort put in as well. May do it again tomorrow.
    I tried hard and really felt sore the day after in muscles I hadn't used for some time. I am also doing the 30DS and burn about 180 calories doing that, am still on level 1, day 9.

Just saw you are 5'3 so my calories burnt won't be the same for you, prob you would burn a bit less I think, maybe someone else closer to your height and weight can give you a better answer for it.

im 5'3, and 10stone, il check with my hr moniter and see tomorrow