Polar FT40 - Chest Strap Query

Options
Hi I am looking to purchase a FT40 HRM and just wanted to know from someone who has one (ideally a small lady!) whether the chest strap that comes with it is adjustable for someone extra small as I'm under 5ft and under 8 stone.

Many thanks.

Replies

• Bradballis
    Bradballis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes the strap for the FT40 does adjust very small. Mine is almost fully extented and have adjusted in three times already. Very useful tool for weight lose.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have a polar and it came with a m-xl strap but I had to buy a new one for xs-s.
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have a polar and it came with a m-xl strap but I had to buy a new one for xs-s.

Yeah my FT40 came with a strap that goes from M - XXL. Not sure what that means in terms of actual chest measurement, but you may need a smaller one.
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have a FT4F and it's adjustable and can go quite small. Great tool for calories burned, HR and watch! I love it!! Money well spent in my eyes!!
  • MelsDiet
    MelsDiet Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello, Ive got one which came with a M-XXL Strap. Its now adjusted to the smallest it will go, to give you some sort of idea on size im a UK 34 bra size.

Hope that helps
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you can purchase off of heartratemonitorsusa.com since you're in the UK, but they allow you to choose you're strap size.

I have the FT7 and a medium-XL strap and it fits me fine.. I'm 5'8 and 157 pounds.
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, Ive got one which came with a M-XXL Strap. Its now adjusted to the smallest it will go, to give you some sort of idea on size im a UK 34 bra size.

Hope that helps

Hi thank you that's great - that should just about fit me so I'll go for it!
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you can purchase off of heartratemonitorsusa.com since you're in the UK, but they allow you to choose you're strap size.

I have the FT7 and a medium-XL strap and it fits me fine.. I'm 5'8 and 157 pounds.

Thank you for that - I've had a look at the website and although I won't use it for sending to the UK it did give the strap measurments in inches so I should just about fit the m-XXL based on that info, thank you.