22 Minute Hard Corps

Options
I am starting 22 Minute Hard Corps on April 1st. I wanted to see if anyone else was already doing this program and how they were finding it. I am determined to get my body back before summer! i am trying to get some friends and family to do it with me, but i think they are a bit scared!

anyone have any exciting results to share? :smiley:

Replies

• terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started today!
  • wheelsjad
    wheelsjad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    it is being released on BB tommorow and has only been sold thru coaches for a couple weeks...only results out there right now will be test group participants...
    I am looking forward to this programs as well...good luck
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Good luck. I'm still on MHC. I can't wait to see how well you all do!
  • LornaDrach
    LornaDrach Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am starting the workouts tonight. Will start the meals next weekend after I get to grocery shop.
  • lynn1643
    lynn1643 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started this week and I love it! Fun and challenging!
  • belladelirante
    belladelirante Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week, I'd love to join an accountability/support group.
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am half way through Week Three. I love the shorter workouts. This is my first program with Tony Horton and he's fun. There are a few moves that are challenging, but it's mostly fun. No results so far, as far as the scale and measuring tape, but I've made progress in what I can do during each video. Today I did 110 push-ups. Getting better each time feels good.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've had it for a week or so. Haven't started the full on schedule but did quite a few of the workouts. The Special Ops workouts are fantastic. The sandbag really makes quite a difference (of you can use a dumbell if you don't get the deluxe edition). Also for fans of P90X3 there is a brand new Cold Start video that is a Godsend for me. Now I have two options for Cold Start. B)
  • ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I will be starting Monday and would luv to be an in accountability group.....
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it, will start add soon add it arrives. Doing p90x3 for the 4th time until it arrives! Looking forward to a new challenge. Fell free to add me for accountability and motivation buddies :-)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    My wife and I will be starting this program tomorrow. Wish us luck. I will be posting update on my blog along that way.
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just started 22MHC yesterday. Would love to add friends that are doing it as well to encourage along the way. I love that it's only 22 minutes but day two and I am feeling the burn.
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just started this awesome program too! Are you all open to using this as an accountability group to stay on track? Let's do it!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Anyone done the Special Ops Cardio yet?
  • DaniWhis
    DaniWhis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys! I know this is an older thread, but I just started 22 Min Hard Corps on Monday--I'm loving it so far (and I also feel like I've been hit by a truck as an added bonus). I would love to add some friends also on this journey!
  • kaylabeavers0515
    kaylabeavers0515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm on my 4th week of 22MHC! This weekend I take my halfway pics and I am already excited, I cheated and took some measurements early lol. And I'm already down 2inches on my waist! This workout kicks my butt! I'm so proud of myself for even sticking with it, seeing as I'm technically 100lbs overweight, feel like I'm still killing it! <3
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Waiting to receive mine... Can't wait to start