Looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!

Options
I'm new to this site and I'm once again trying to lose weight but keep it off this time. Would love some help staying motivated! Have 3 kids of my own. 6 altogether with my bf so we have a hectic life to say the least and I always put myself last. But I need to stay healthy and feel better about myself so here I am! Thanks much in advance!!

Replies

• LittleMissRedX
    LittleMissRedX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I need motivation too :smiley: I'm 20 from Australia, and have just had a couple bad years from stress and emotional eating. My partner's helping​ me too! Want to feel and look better!

How much are you aiming to lose? I'm aiming for 15kg by the end of September! Goodluck :blush:
  • StefanBelan
    StefanBelan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Follow your ❤️
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • kimboberly100
    kimboberly100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! We got this!!!!! I'll encourage you I need encouragement too. I am quite overweight. It happens so quickly it seems. What type of food program are you using?
  • SLOBulldog44
    SLOBulldog44 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into MFP. Trying to lose those last ten lbs. I have two young girls who keep me busy, so I know how hard it can be to get a workout in. Feel free to add me.
  • amyreneerech
    amyreneerech Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    :) looking for friends - been on this for a couple of years but have been on and off. Im thinking if there are friends on my feed then it will keep me motivated to keep going! Add me and we can do this together! :)