I only have one week....

Options
ladylu11
ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
I leave for my vacation in one week. I want to look and feel great. Looking for ideas to get in some really good body changing workouts. Please tell me what your plan would be for the week for me.....

my usual routine has been:
biking
swimming
30 Day Shred, now moved on to Ripped in 30

Sometimes I do all three in a day, sometimes just one or two of the workouts.

Replies

• nurse_carolyn
    Options
    from your picture you look like you are in really good shape.......maybe just mix things up this week to "shock" your metabolism and get it going.
  • semonisa
    semonisa Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, it seems like you're already exercising a lot! I would suggest going on a low carb low fat diet since you already do so much. Keep up the good work!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    you mean besides building up my alcohol tolerance?? :drinker: :drinker: LOL

kidding of course.... well, sorta.... :bigsmile:

in all seriousness though, I would tend to agree with what Carolyn just said, try shocking your body a little. pick some new workouts out of a magazine or from websites that you never do. It may be working the same muscle groups, but maybe affecting it differently. Try doing a lot of interval Cardio if your not already doing that......

regardless what you do, your gonna be fine. you look fantastic and those of us who follow you know you do fantastic each week.... you are ready! Enjoy that much deserved vaca!

C-Dub~ :glasses:
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    One week? I don't think that there are any noticeable "body changing" things you can do in a week. Just my opinion.
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look good girlie seems you on the right track just keep up the good work!