7lb gone in 2 weeks :) Yay!! Zumba on the wii fit daily and

Options
Hi.
So i`m kinda new to this and just had my second weight in and I am down 7lb :-)
I previously lost 56lb due to being epileptic and I just couldn`t accept it last year. I went ` off the rail ` - not in a bad way but just I couldn`t and I suppose still cannot in a way ` accept ` ...
I went from 15.2 stone to 11.2.. and was exercising 3 / 4 weekly. I then lost a further a further 3lb over a week and my dad told me about this site he started * two weeks ago today * I kinda took last week as a ` trial ` and was AMAZED !! I am on a 1200 calorie diet and it really suits me * I think * I have lost 7lb in two weeks and I am 5lb to get to my goal of 10 stone! So hopefully by the end of Augest I will be at my goal. I can maintain as I dont miss my luxuries its just will I go too far and what about toning my stomach? I will try and upload a recent pic if i can.. :-/

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • Joanne4494
    Joanne4494 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss, im hoping to reach goal by the end of august aswell I still have 8lb to go. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!