Rachel from BB13

Options
boomboom011
boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
Please please please let me have 5 minutes with her. Just her and I. She can even throw the first punch!

I anxiously await your thoughts.

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    OMG I can't stand her. How can she turn things around the way that she did. Everything and everyone is against her all the time. I can't believe jordan didn't back door her. grrr now she is HOH again. :explode:
  • boomboom011
    Options
    if jordan would have back doored her it would have been my favorite play of all time!

BTW I love Cassi.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I like Cassi too but I think my Fav right now is Adam.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I did not like Cassi at all. I get annoyed by rachel but it entertains me. Love me some jeff and jordan.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    I love her southern accent and she is from the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS! But she seems cool to me.

I love J & J. I want to push Rachel in the bushes!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I was devastated when **** left....

haha - edited to add in what was just censored
    when D*I*C*K left...lol

what if someone on MFP was actually named D-ick? They couldn't sign their name lol....
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I agree, Jordan should have backdoored her because they are going to be going after them very soon!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    i still cant believe i have to look at her as HOH for another freaking week. I think id rather go to the gyno!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    I was devastated when **** left....

haha - edited to add in what was just censored
    when D*I*C*K left...lol

what if someone on MFP was actually named D-ick? They couldn't sign their name lol....

So no **** on mfp? lol now i want to say **** over and over again just cause they censor the word ****.
  • heymommy0
    heymommy0 Posts: 54
    Options
    I can not stand Rachel she almost makes me not want to watch the show I cringe when I hear her voice lol
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    Last night on the show when she and Brendan were arguing because Rachel did not get invited to the Luxury comp was so funny! She was having a fit and talking about how Jordan made such a stupid move not inviting her because she was HOH. I thought Jordan was brilliant to choose some different people to take and make some new bonds but Rachel cannot see past her own nose. She is all hurt because she thought we was besties with Jordan. Anyhoo, when they were talking, it turns out their motivation in returning to BB is to pay for their wedding. Not by winning neccessarily, but by hopefully being so wonderful that others will want to sponsor Rachel's expensive dream wedding. So delusional that Rachel, but so entertaining!