I'm Back!

Options
Slice1
Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
Hi everyone!

I was active on MFP a few years ago and it was an important part of my life and my health (and my waistline!). Since then, I had a baby and got busy (and wider) and now I'm back! The baby is now 3 and life isn't as chaotic as it was. I feel I can focus more on myself now.

I started eating healthier again, and paying attention to my diet back in November of 2016 and have lost 25lbs. I'm doing great, but I want to make sure I'm eating the right things, and not under-eating, so I'm back on MFP to keep a closer eye on my food.

I'm 36 and a Mom of a teen & toddler. I would love to connect with similar individuals (but doesn't have to be just Moms) So if you'd think we'd be a great support for each other, please send me a friend request!

-Carrie

Replies

• nic370
    nic370 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 35 yo mom of an almost 11 yo. I used MFP in the past too. I'm working on refocusing my food and cutting out added sugar. Without MFP, I tend to overestimate how many calories I've consumed and then under eat. Sounds like we have some things in common!
    - Nicole
  • SLOBulldog44
    SLOBulldog44 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into MFP. Trying to lose those last ten lbs. I have two young girls who keep me busy, so I know how hard it can be to get a workout in. Feel free to add me.
  • Slice1
    Options
    nic370 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a 35 yo mom of an almost 11 yo. I used MFP in the past too. I'm working on refocusing my food and cutting out added sugar. Without MFP, I tend to overestimate how many calories I've consumed and then under eat. Sounds like we have some things in common!
    - Nicole

I hear ya on cutting out sugar. I'm trying to cut added sugar for the month of May. So far, so good - I know there's still so much of May to go, but 3 days is a win in itself! lol
    I also know what you mean about over-estimating calories. MFP is a reality check!

• Slice1
    Options
    Just getting back into MFP. Trying to lose those last ten lbs. I have two young girls who keep me busy, so I know how hard it can be to get a workout in. Feel free to add me.

Request sent!