Options

Replies

• M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    M1ssdanni wrote: »
    I dip chips (fries) into milkshake

I was going to say that. Specifically Wendy's fries into their frostys.

Or ice cream. Mines usually from McDonald's
    Don't think we have Wendy's here. It's nice though!
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    When I was a kid, my Grandma introduced me to peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I get a craving for them once in a while.

So what's your favorite? Nutella on pizza? Hot Cheetos in pudding? Donut burger? Did you accidentally discover your favorite or did someone else introduce you to your favorite weird food combo?

Haha when I was a kid I had a weird combination like yours but instead of peanut butter it was rice krispies and banana sandwiches also my mum sometimes used to make us mash potato sandwiches if we were really hungry before sunday dinner :smiley:

EDIT: I just remembered my little brother loves sliced grapes in a sandwich, he was bugging me to make him one last time I looked after him lol
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    sandwich pb, relish, and mustard yum
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The "Elvis Wich" at Which Wich is peanut butter, banana, bacon, and honey. It is absolutely the most delicious thing in the universe, and I am, apparently, a complete whacko for loving it.

Also, peanut butter on a bacon cheeseburger. Don't knock it 'til you try it. Heaven.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I feel weird now that I don't have any weird food combos
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thought of another one. Potato chips with chocolate. Specifically - one standard potato chip and two standard semi-sweet chocolate chips. It's the perfect ratio.

I also used to like to get popcorn and peanut M&Ms at the movies. One M&M to two popcorns.

It's all about that whole salty/sweet thing, for me.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    vingogly wrote: »
    Kind of depends on how you define "weird". I like peanut butter and bacon sandwiches, salsa on baked potatoes, sharp cheddar cheese on apple pie (or pretty much any apple dessert). Back in my drinking days, I like a little whiskey or rum drizzled on my ice cream.

This is true. One person's "weird" is another's normal. Maybe "unique" would suffice?
  • Sivadee00
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    When I was a kid, my Grandma introduced me to peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I get a craving for them once in a while.

So what's your favorite? Nutella on pizza? Hot Cheetos in pudding? Donut burger? Did you accidentally discover your favorite or did someone else introduce you to your favorite weird food combo?

In high school I had a friend who'd go outside at lunch and smoke pot, then come inside and eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

I loved him but that smell combination made me want to hurl lol

Lmao! Sorry if I brought back a nausiating memory. ☺
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few not-weird combos listed in this thread... :|
  • getupforchange
    getupforchange Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can have ketchup on nearly everything. Love to mix ketchup into sour cream or cottage cheese. I also like fruit with my meat... so mango or peach with mince in tacos or banana on pizza, that sort of thing. My favourite pizza has banana, pineapple, chicken, cashew nuts and curry.
  • Sivadee00
    Options
    I can have ketchup on nearly everything. Love to mix ketchup into sour cream or cottage cheese. I also like fruit with my meat... so mango or peach with mince in tacos or banana on pizza, that sort of thing. My favourite pizza has banana, pineapple, chicken, cashew nuts and curry.

Ketchup and sour cream, wow I wish I had thought of that!
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    My favorite as a kid was cream cheese and jelly sandwiches, and my grandma would make peanut butter, banana, lettuce, tomato and mayo sandwiches for me as well.

Nowadays the weirdest food combo for me is probably adding blue cheese dressing to my cream of broccoli soup, or making a pizza with cream cheese, cashews, pepperoni, tomato, and mozzarella.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Frozen mint peas, not really a weird combo, but a weird way to eat it.

creamy pasta salad, french onion dip on a sandwhich.

for example
    Hamburger bun+french onion dip spread like peanut butter+chicken breast meat+lettuce+creamy pasta salad+honey seeded mustard
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Does dipping french fries in mayo count? I mean, tartar sauce will do, but I much prefer mayo. :D
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Aged Cheddar and Peanut Butter on crackers
    Strawberry Jam on Scrambled Eggs
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Maple syrup on fried chicken...you know, because of the waffles. B)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    jjinteso wrote: »
    Potato chips or Fritos on a tuna sub.

We called this a "tuna chip" sandwich when I was a kid.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm getting hungry! Lol!
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Sushi and pizza ...alternate