Options
Hello

I joined recently but haven't really got in to the site yet. I need some serious motivation to loose weight and just can't seem to find it at the moment

Replies

• CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    hi
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    Thats the main thing isnt it? Having that "moment". When you realize that not only do you HAVE to change, you WANT to change. And more important you have to know you CAN change and when you do, try not to kick yourself in the butt for waiting like I did...lol
  • dementiababe
    Options
    Welcome. I am new her too. I find looking at what I put down and seeing the calorie count helps me stay on track. When you see the food you are consuming written down in front of you it puts a new perspective on what you put in your mouth. It helped me last year and I lost 32 pounds. This year I went off everything I was doing and twenty pounds snuck back on so I am watching again and writing everything down. I find that motivates me most.
  • Dust123
    Dust123 Posts: 6
    Options
    It's definitely making me more aware of what I put in my mouth but I do well for a few days and then seem to really struggle and eat everything in sight.
  • bosh_chic
    bosh_chic Posts: 10
    Options
    :smile: This site has definately helped me alot. It does make you aware what you put in your mouth. You are on the right track and the support here is great.