Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts Week #7 7.25.11 (Closed Gr

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning wonderful people! Hope everyone had an awesome week last week! I just wanted to preface that the mini-challenges are not made to discourage, but yet to increase consciousness and awareness of what you are currently doing in comparison to what can bring your weight loss and nutrition to the next level. With that being said, this week's challenge is called "Time to Sweat" I want to know how many minutes everyone will be working out this week! Aim high and work it out!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ#gid=0

Replies

• Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am going to do an hour a day...a full 60 mins.....not sure what it will be each day...but it will be something! LETS SWEAT SWEETIES!!!
  • kaf330
    kaf330 Posts: 61
    Options
    going to try for 60 min a day...wish me luck...my daughters wedding is just 2 months away!!!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties my challenge is going to be 60 min per day and I am pushing to work out all 7days this week did not work out all weekend so i have to push this week >>>>>>>>>well can can DO THIS

Monday...............45 mins .............. will do 15 more mins walk at lunch time
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Good morning sweeties!! My Goal will be 60 mins 6 day a week :0) Let's do this!! :smile:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    30 minutes a day
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Are we counting cardio and strength or just cardio? My goal is 65 minutes a day. I normally do 60 and lately it is getting so hard to do. I will not be working out Saturday. I have to pick up my daughter and that will be an all day affair
  • Krys_T
    Options
    My goal is to do 60 minutes for 6 days this week! Let's kick some butt!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Are we counting cardio and strength or just cardio? My goal is 65 minutes a day. I normally do 60 and lately it is getting so hard to do. I will not be working out Saturday. I have to pick up my daughter and that will be an all day affair

Anything that is going to have you burning calories girl! LOL
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try for 700 minutes this week. I cant make a certain amount for every day because I have school but I will try for at least an hour during the week and then friday saturday and sunday will be more :)
  • GeminiStayFresh
    Options
    I am going for 300 minutes!!!
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    shooting for 60 min 6 times this week :)
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am going to shoot for 60 minutes a day.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 60 min/6 days, 360 total! I need this challenge - have derailed for the last month on working out!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties,

My goal is 360 min this week!
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Aiming for 45 minutes a day.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    I'll be aiming for at least 210.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    30 minutes a day
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am going to push it this week... at least 60 mins a day EVERYDAY! It will be a combo of P90X, 30 Day Shred and a wiggle/ jiggle walk!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am going to aim for 60 minutes for the next 4 days.

Thursday afternoon we are heading out to go camping with a bunch of friends. I will try and get a walk in Friday and Saturday to offset the extra eating and drinking I'll do.:tongue:

Oh, and I posted my weigh in. Unfortunatly I am UP .8 Grrrr!
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 200 mins dedicated cardio exercise wont be counting any incidental burns