Will i lose my boobs?

Options
I've got around 35 more pounds to lose to hit my goal weight of 150 from 225 and lately I've noticed my boobs are getting smaller.. Go figure! My boobs are probably one of my favorite features and I'm worried they'll get super small. I'm about 185 and have D's.. Maybe C' s by now. What should I expect them to go down to? Do any other ladies have similar fears?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I went from 80kg with C/D cups to 55kg with flat pancakes. Even when I put on weight now, my boobs don't seem to get much bigger.

I don't think there is a set size or amount they'll decrease by, everyone is different
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You'll probably stay around a C-D, but a smaller band size. Highly unlikely you'll end up AAA.
  • grenada7
    grenada7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. Unfortunately you will. Mines are shrinking as well and it is not cute. I plan on getting a boob job when this is all over and done with lol.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Yes, you will. That's the 1st place I notice weight loss.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I never did. At my lowest weight of 135lbs, I was still a DD. Granted, the band size decreased from 44DD to a 38DD but the cup size remained the same. It's all individual. If you're noticing a size change now, then yes, you're losing your boobs as you drop weight. I, unfortunately, do not lose mine :(
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes. That is the only place on my body I don't want change, and always the FIRST to go!
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Some people lose a lot, some don't. I'm down to the size I was at like 14, but it is proportional to the shrinkage of the rest of my body.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    +1 for it just depends on your body. my weight fluctuates a lot but bras aren't usually something i have to purchase (except when they wear out). sometimes they are more or less comfortable or 'full' but at least within 50 pounds of fluctuation i don't have a significant difference.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on your body. I lost 50 pounds and the only difference in mine was the band size. I've been pregnant, nursed, I've gained, I've lost, and they haven't ever changed. But...some people's do...it's really not a question that can be answered until you see for yourself.
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It really depends on how much breast tissue you have. Breast tissue won't decrease, but the fat in your breasts likely will.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    You might. I've gone from a 40DDD to a 32DD so far. I'm about 3 pounds from my goal, so it's possible I'll wind up in a D cup. But on the bright side, most of my change has been band size rather than cup size. My cup size didn't start going down until very late in my weight loss.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I lost mine :(
    Had a nice set of full Cs even with my wide band size cause fatty, now I'm lucky if I can fold them right to fill out a B cup. It's not pretty. But I plan to just keep up on having lovely bras that make me feel better about them. I'd rather be healthy than have my nice boobs back. Losing the booty is fine by me because I know I can build it back up with nice muscle.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but my old measurements would likely look absurd hitched to my frame as it is now.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a DD/E (depending on the style) to a D/C. I've also gone from a 44 to a 40. But I have to admit that I like the change.
  • skinnyfatty1983
    skinnyfatty1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my man boobs got firmer.... i am not sure if size is reduced but i hope so
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it depends entirely on your body composition. Breasts are made of glandular tissue (milk glands and milk ducts, etc) and fat. The ratio varies between women. Glandular tissue is unaffected by weight loss, which is why some slim women are so naturally well-endowed.

I, for example, don't really store fat in my breasts, so my weight loss so far has made little or no impact there. In fact, because my breasts have stayed the same size but my band size has decreased, I am now up a cup-size.
  • abs1970
    abs1970 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yep I think its inevitable. I lost around a stone and went from a DD/E to a C :'(