Yo Yo

Options
Good morning MFP's. I wanted to post today to hold myself accountable and get feedback. I'm struggling because I can do good through out the week and terrible on the weekends. I have been weighing myself daily to see how my weight fluctuates. I'm up every Monday and I know its because of my weekends :-(. I'm up 2.8 lbs from Friday. I will be able to get it back down and then some but it will b back on Monday. I have been entering my weight on MFP on Mondays last Monday I skipped it because it was up and I was ashamed. This Monday it is up and I am still ashamed but I entered it and am reaching out for tips and support. I feel like a week day dieter and I lose the same lbs over and over which equals little overall. I'm do better and get it together.I havve lost a nice amount of weight before joining MFP but that also came off very slow due to my weekend binges. I have been on this site for 3 weeks and I'm up .6 from when I started. Ugh!! I also need to take measurements because I feel lighter and a little smaller in my clothes but the scale is on a yo yo. I have to change my choices and stay focused everyday! I'm not giving up. I may be discouraged but I'm not broken. I have to be honest with myself and do better. I owe myself that much and more...

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Will power is so hard. Temptation is impossible for me. What helps me on weekends is having plenty of foods in the house allowed on my diet and a planned menu. That way I know what I'm making for lunch, dinner, etc. It's so hard, I know. But you can do it!
  • 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I do so good during the week,then the weekend comes im up 2 pounds today and im so mad at myself. my bad day was Sat. i did not do that bad so i thought . Im trying to figure it out myself. Im not giving up. and neither should you. we can get though this.
  • babycakes311
    babycakes311 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @Qarol thanks for the input. I will try that because I think not having a "plan" is what makes me mess up. I make all the wrong choices. @68sylvia We will do better this weekend. Lets check in with each other Monday to see if that helps us : )