Looking for motivating friends!

Options
Hi! I'm new here.

I'm currently about 230lbs and my goal is somewhere in the 140lbs (and the BMI chart STILL thinks thats overweight!)

I'm not a vegetarian but I am meat reducing in the hope of being able to become vegetarian, so any help there is REALLY appreciated.

Come say hi! x

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,218 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • HannahHistoryJunky
    HannahHistoryJunky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've used MyFitness Pal before but never posted in a forum. I'm also looking for some positivity or at least someone to see my under-calorie and workout notifications :)

I'm currently at 137 and need to lose 7 to 12 lbs. I've been using MFP 2 months and have lost 8 pounds so far.

I hope that doesn't sound trivial. I gained 20 lbs over the winter and now I can't fit into my clothes, and am too poor to buy new ones. So my main motivator is that unused pair of jeans on my shelf.

I also have high anxiety and exercising/eating right has a positive impact on my ability to function day-to-day.
  • ksedge
    ksedge Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im on day 3 using this app to assist with a lifestyle change of eating healthy and exercising. By tracking all of my foods i learned that Ive been eating a lot of not so good foods. I'm looking forward to sharing some positive updates and reading yours!
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add away