Shedding for my Wedding

Options
Hey y'all! My name is Cyndi Lou. Im 24 and getting married next year. I want to lose weight before i walk down the aisle. So add me and help keep me motivated. And ill do the same.

Any other brides out there also losing weight for the big day???

Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    lol Yup.

I want to be down by about 40 lbs by my wedding. I am 5'9" and 179 lbs now, I want to be 140 lbs, but would be happy with 150 lbs. :)

Edit: I forgot to add! Wedding is Oct 2012
  • vancemarylln
    vancemarylln Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am getting married next June and trying to lose weight before that time gets here. I just turned 25.

Good luck on your journey. I will add you!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

I am getting married in May 2012 and hope to lose 50# before the big day.

How long have you been engaged?
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Haha! Good things we just became friends! That's my biggest focus is shedding for my wedding!! But I don't have as much time as you do I only have 3 months EEEK!

You can totally do it though girl! Take it one step at a time and make mini goals! If your fiance is in it with you, it makes it SO much easier. Mine has been a great support!!

Good luck to ya!
  • ido10612
    ido10612 Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks girl! Yes, my fiance is very supportive but he doesnt diet with me. Hes one of those ppl who eats whatever he wants and never gains a pound!! I hate that!! i wish i had his metabolism.

Wow! Your wedding is getting really close. you must be so excited. 3 months is still a lot of time to lose weight. You can do it girl!!

If you dont mind me asking, what are your colors for the wedding? :)
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I am indeed a bride trying to shed a few (or more!) pounds. Although my big day won't be until 2014 so hopefully i'll have time to loose and get use to sustaining a new weight!

Feel free to add me :o)
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    MEEEEEEE...Hiya....my wedding is on the 22nd October this year so I am nearing my goal now but still a good bit heavier than I wish to be on the day so I'll add you and you kick me up the *kitten* if I need it :) then I can do the same to you when it comes down to the wire :)
  • calikimi
    calikimi Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm here to shed some pounds before my big day too! I am getting married May 27, 2012! My fiance is on MFP too! Our colors are bright pink and orange, we're having an outside wedding in California. Feel free to add me, I can always use some more support!
  • NicksFitClub1
    Options
    I would love to help!! feel free to add me!!
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm wanting to lose weight for my wedding. It's not until 22nd June 2013 but i've got around 5/6 stone to lose (70/84lbs!!) Need all the friends and motivation i can get!! I'm in the uk but always appreciate friends from anywhere :)
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose weight for my wedding too!!! I'm getting married in April! I started losing the weight in October...before we got engaged, but this pretty ring on my finger is such great motivation to kick it up a notch! 50 lbs down since October...as many as possible to go before the big day! I'm adding you as a friend..i need all the butt kickin into shape as I can get!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose weight for my wedding too. September 8th next year. Feel free to add me.
  • hammerhead0930
    Options
    Hi Cyndi Lou,

I am also getting married next year and am in need a dropping some weight! I have less than 7 months so hopefully I can stay on track and meet my goal and you can do the same! Good luck girly!! :-)
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    well im already married but never had an actual wedding because i felt to disgusted with myself to stand up in front of family and friends in a dress and pretend i thought i looked good. so we are renewing our vows in apeil 2013 and i wanna be smokin hot in my dress ( especially since it will be the first time many people have ever saw me in a dress even my hubby )