7 wks postpartum and 90lbs to lose

Options
Looking for encouraging friends, especially fellow moms, with a significant amount to lose. I'm 20 pounds down, 70 to go. Mom of 3 boys ages 7wks-5years.

I always gain significant weight while pregnant and this will be my third go at losing it. It's hard starting all over again!

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a mom of 3. I have gone from 244 to 163. I would love to be your friend :)
  • cosob
    cosob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of two n 4 weeks postpartum. I want to lose 60-70lbs. I am new to MFP and I need help and support
  • olwen8
    olwen8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a first time mom to a little girl. Trying to lose the last 10 pounds to get to prepregancy weight and then some more. Currently 185 but with a lot less muscle mass than before . Was 215 before I gave birth. I'm 5'9"
  • olwen8
    olwen8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old and I need to lose 93 pounds
  • Asianlila
    Asianlila Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi im a mom of 3..i also tend to gain abt 50 to 60 lbs with each pregnancy ..i lost all and was 120..and i just had our 3 at 39.im hoping i can lose it all again.Im 170 right now..so i was 190 when i had my son..the highest so far..im trying a low carb diet as i did with my first 2..high protein. .i been given the ok to workout 2 weeks ago.this is my 3 c section.so i been on my spin bike and doing some kickboxing dvds..i tried insanity max 30 but im still alittle to sore for that intensity..it seems very hardcore ..and i have tapout..so im working my way up these..Id like some motivation as well.
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    SimplyB_e_a_utiful Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, moms!

I gained over 50lbs during my pregnancy, and have been trying to lose it since my daughter was born (over a year and a half ago). Lots of ups and downs.

I'd love to have more mommy friends! Feel free to add me.