Hit a brick wall with slimming world!!

Options
moobalina
moobalina Posts: 3 Member
Hey I've done really well with sw the last few months although the last month I've hit a brick wall 2 lb off 2 lb on etc. Decided to start calorie counting & see if that helps although still going to go to happy clappy group to keep motivated!

So, although I do cook from scratch and these meals were generally 'free' we know some of these meals can be way over calories in a day! seems to me some days I am well under calories & others way over

Replies

• lisaweir211180
    lisaweir211180 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm the same I think you get to used to every day things with sw and stop doing it properly. Iv decided to stop going and save the money for a treat when I loss each 7lb and stick to counting calories and use mpl properly good luck X
  • GrammiJano
    GrammiJano Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I am re-starting this as I must of been SW worst member ever! I lost when I first started but for the last month or so have just gained every week. Its not SW fault its totally mine, I just couldnt get my head around it. So am hoping that the calorie counting on this will work better for me. A few months ago I did a thing I called Slim n Save myself I lost a stone and gained £35 in saved SW fees if I lost that week I would put the fiver in a tin. But my daughter really wanted me to join sw again with her so I went but it just doesnt work for me, it does her thou she is looking fab! Good luck all :-)
  • liniwns
    liniwns Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I go to slimming world but count calories to and it is by far the best way to gauge what you eat. Who actually knows what a syn is??? I have lost 13 kg just by using this app and using slimming world to weigh in and give me encouragement for the following week. Totally works for me.... good luck x
  • shotime369
    shotime369 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Such a good way of doing it to do both, SW definitely pushes you towards good food choices, but MFP is the only way to tell you're actually on track. Just don't tell the group!! lol!