Following my calories and haven't lost!

I been following my cals and keeping my macros down, but not loosing weight? What can I be doing wrong. I work out 4 times a week high endurance I should be loosing weight.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    What is your goal?
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Step 1: Make sure your calorie counting is as accurate as possible, such as making sure you are weighing food, not using cups for non-liquids etc.

If your calorie counting is accurate, move to Step 2.

Step 2: Look at the timeframe. How long have you been calorie counting? If you have just started, weightloss can take time to show up on the scale.

If your timeframe is long enough to be showing results (3 weeks minimum), move to Step 3.

Step 3: Consider your body and what it does. Are you getting close to your period? Have you increased exercise causing increased water retention? These can cause changes that increase weight and hide fat loss.

Not close to period and no big change in exercise? Time to go to a doctor.
  • SucculentGoddess
    SucculentGoddess Posts: 42 Member
    Do you get enough sleep ?
  • seantnash
    seantnash Posts: 77 Member
    Step 1: Use this chart

uelo20djj26g.jpg
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    How long have you been trying to lose weight?

How much do you need to lose? Age and height? How many lbs per week have you selected to lose?

Are you logging your food? How are you figuring out the calories (estimate/eyeballing, cups/spoons, food scale)?
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Y'all posting in a troll thread
  • paigele
    paigele Posts: 123 Member
    It took about 3 weeks for my body to start making measurable changes. Don't worry. It will happen if you are getting plenty of rest, water and the right foid/output ratio. You are probably increasing your muscle percentage.
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    noems24 wrote: »
    I been following my cals and keeping my macros down, but not loosing weight? What can I be doing wrong. I work out 4 times a week high endurance I should be loosing weight.

You look Great why would u want to lose more weight? If it was me I would do more weight lifting