weekend overeating

Options
So I went camping this past weekend with the family and of course didn't track my calorie intake. I just figured I would be "extra good" during the week which I was but when I did my weigh in this morning I had not lost any wieght since last week despite averaging a 2 pound loss per week for the last month. My question is, is it normal for a couple days of bad eating too set you back as much as it did me? I know the obvious answer is yes but I have cut an extra 300 calories a day this week to make up for it with know success.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    it will probably be water weight from eating food with more sodium and more carbs.

just keep doing what you usually do and it'll come back down.
  • Scandinavianblonde00
    Scandinavianblonde00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ate 2900 calories one day... gained 3lb overnight... two days later after back on plan was down the 3lb plus 2 more. Just get back on track. You will still lose even eating over once a week..or at least has been the case for me.
  • zehrjordan
    zehrjordan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I didn't even think about that! I definitely had more sodium then normal, thanks
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I just keep reading, and believing, weight loss is not linear. Get back on track and it will drop!!! You are doing it!!
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Look at the Zig Zag diet it's exactly what you are doing and you can lose weight on it !