Seventy (70) Pounds down... (with pics in my blog)!

Options
SuzMac1981
SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
I posted the pics to my blog:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SuzMac1981/view/seventy-70-pounds-down-in-4-months-with-pics-128536

I attended a wedding over the weekend and for the first time in a long time, I got out on that dance floor and danced for 4 hours straight! 70 pounds ago, I would have been sitting on the sidelines, staring glumly at everyone else having a good time. THIS time I was THE girl having the best time (besides the bride)! It felt great!!!

I still have a LONG way to go... but I wanted to share my small success!

Replies

• tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    WAW all i can say
  • shaverkl191
    shaverkl191 Posts: 131
    Options
    Wow good for you!!! You are off to a great start on your journey. Keep up the great work!
  • kenyarb
    kenyarb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work...I lost 50 pounds my first 5 months of exercising now I am at a standstill, but determined to get to where I want to be your pictures and blog are defintely an inspiration!! Thanks!
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    Congratulations, what an accomplishment!! You are beautiful! :)
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great! I have told people the same thing you said in your blog... NO SECRET! I love to say I have spent no money to lose 63 pounds. Shocks people to know you can do it on your own! You dont have to join a club or buy premade food. I love this site. You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • aebonymoore
    Options
    That is awesome! wtg! Keep up the great work. You look amazing!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    awesome! way to go! you have worked so hard, I am glad you got to really enjoy yourself at that wedding!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!! Your hard work is obvious. You look amazing and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Keep up the great work!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! This is why I LOVE MFP!
  • Finding_Tina
    Finding_Tina Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement!
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I still have a LONG way to go... but I wanted to share my small success!

I call your progress a HUGE success! You may still have a long way to go, but you've come really far already. Congrats!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :)
  • ToniAnn411
    ToniAnn411 Posts: 83
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Good for you!! Keep up the great work. I too, am down 73 lbs, and feeling the best I've felt!!
  • Michele0912
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! you look awesome.. keep up the good work! :)
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Hey---that's f*ckin' awesome! Nice.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Boy, I SO needed to read this today! Your pix are great, but for me, the words are better. :) Great attitude = great success. Thanks for sharing ... forward we go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!