Seeking New motivational friends

Options
Hi, I'm 28, 5'8 and currently 208lbs. I've struggle with weight most of my life. Smallest I've been was 145 in high school and biggest was 232. Well i was 252 but i was 9 months pregnant lol. Like other I go on diets and gym then weekend comes and forget about all the hard work and it just becomes a vicious cycle of never losing weight. I'm motivated to break that cycle. I have the motivation to go to the gym but food is life and that's the hardest part.

Replies

• De51r3e
    De51r3e Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. We can keep one another focussed. There's nothing like being accountable.
  • resilientcore5
    resilientcore5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Karolyna, I know that struggle bur if you are motivated to break the cycle, you have to start seeing food as a source of fuel and not pleasure. I know it's hard. I love sweets! But I am so over being overweight. I gained 50 pounds when I was pregnant but I cant use that ad an excuse anymore because my son is almost 6. I am down to join you and De51r3e.
  • Mickey1Ward
    Mickey1Ward Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Karolyna, I have struggled with the ups and down of weight gain and loss so much. I have gained 80 pounds this last year and the year before that I lost 70 pounds. I am not a women and can't blam it on anything like pregnancy but can only blame myself. I had one of my friends die from cancer last year and the reason I stopped calorie counting and working out. Thought whatever if nothing matters then whatever. Now I feel horrible and fat, so bad plan lol. I know what it takes to lose the weight but am looking forward to doing it with some friends this time. Friend me if you want ;)
  • MikiBellah68
    MikiBellah68 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • barberqueen5
    barberqueen5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me!