Mother of 6 months twins ready to lose weight and tone!

Options
Hello everyone, let's motivate one another. Let's be positive and embrace our fall downs. Eventually one will have to get up

Replies

• mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have 2yo twin girls and a 3yo son. Feeling very motivated right now. Time to get rid of my mummy tummy :D
  • Marissa11223
    Marissa11223 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 week boy! Trying to live healthier for him and lose 15 pounds add me if you want
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here with a 5 month old. I know the struggles.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a 14 year old and I'm pregnant with my second child. Trying to stay motivated during pregnancy. :smiley: Add me!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    My girls make 1 this month in a few weeks. I also have a 3 1/2 yo son. I'm hoping to stay motivated. So far so good for the last few weeks.
  • Puzzl3dunicorn
    Puzzl3dunicorn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 month old little boy. I love making new healthy mom friends
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Pregnant with #4 here, due 7/11- my other little ones are 4, 3, and 16 months. This is our last baby; I'll be doing the postpartum thing AGAIN for the 4th time in July! Trying to head it off at the pass by tracking calories and working out through pregnancy. I'd love more female friends. Add me, anyone!
  • clairele84
    clairele84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a very active 16 month old son. I want to get healthy so that I can keep up with him
  • kellseasummer
    kellseasummer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 2yo son and a 6mo daughter and I'm ready to lose the baby jiggles too!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    EmbeeKay wrote: »
    Pregnant with #4 here, due 7/11- my other little ones are 4, 3, and 16 months. This is our last baby; I'll be doing the postpartum thing AGAIN for the 4th time in July! Trying to head it off at the pass by tracking calories and working out through pregnancy. I'd love more female friends. Add me, anyone!

Yall must have planned those babies! They are CLOSE! You can add me if you want.
  • cpage86
    cpage86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh you guys and your twins. Lol I can tell you from experience you're in for it! I know this because I have a twin brother and I know what we put our parents through!! ;)

Hello and good luck to everyone, remember success is a journey not a destination.

Another inspiring thing I read today, "it takes 30 minutes to burn off that snack you shouldn't have ate, but it takes no time at all to not eat the darn thing to begin with"