PiYo (Beachbody) Results: Share with Me!

Options
2»

Replies

• BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Started today. Combining it with running and weights and low carb eating. Hope it works!
  • DaniDoll57
    DaniDoll57 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    mrscandyv wrote: »
    does piyo come with the on demand program?
    It comes with the premium membership; the $100 a year plan. Same with a few of the other top programs like 21 Day Fix and Cize I believe.

I'm noticing small improvements in how I perform some exercises. Like right now I can only do planks on my knees but there have been a few times I could go into full plank and follow through with an exercise. Same with tricep push ups; usually can only do on my knees but I can now do a few on my toes.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I watched the first PiYo DVD, the introduction/how-to part, and I was so overwhelmed! The moves seemed so specific, regarding how to position your body, which muscle you should feel working, etc. It was intimidating.

Did anyone else feel this way?

I'm already in good shape and found the intro video boring but when I tried to follow the "Sculpting" video, it killed me after just 5 mins.

So, you definitely need to be in shape to do the routines but you're doing it in the privacy of your home, so I wouldn't be worried about form or keeping up.

If you keep at it, you'll eventually get it.
  • DaniDoll57
    DaniDoll57 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Halfway through week three! Again, noticing I'm getting stronger and slowly but surely I'm starting to step away from Michelle and her modifiers. I still use her for most of them but I'm seeing more real planks and high legs than before!