First Goal Smashed!! Hello Onederland, So nice to see you again!

Options
crystald911
crystald911 Posts: 46 Member
I started this journey January 3, 2017 at my highest of 233lbs. For the past several weeks I have been stuck at 203. Finally I listened to my sweet hubby who had been suggesting we buy a new scale because ours was past old. So, yesterday morning I stepped on new scale and squealed like a school girl...199.8lbs! My hubby is also on this journey and has lost over 30lbs too! We track our calories here and exercise and we have't given up anything we love or placed any time or food restrictions. We are trying to eat more healthy but if a craving hits we fit it in. But, I am noticing that the longer we go at this the more our bodies actually want the greens, the leaner meats, and the veggies instead of junk.

I am 45 years old and was just diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in January and was placed on medication. So, if you are thinking you CAN'T lose weight with hypothyroidism or you think your body can't do wonderful things after the dreaded age of 40 (you know the age that you are supposed to start falling apart). Please, please put away those thoughts. The desire to change can outweigh anything in your way. Just SMASH through it!

And thank you to everyone who posts on the forums! You all have given me a wealth of knowledge as I have searched and searched each time I would have a question!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!