I Think Ive Lost

Options
I went from 236 to 206 than back up to 2011. I'm back to 206 and it seems to have already defeated me. Idk if its the lack of results, the lack of motivation, the desire to eat, my husband being gone, my friends inviting me out, (i could go on for days) I'm not sure WHAT it is but I'm starting to eat over my calories everyday, thats when I even log them! Idk what I need but I need something ASAP

Replies

• AMSalaz
    AMSalaz Posts: 16
    Options
    Evaluate why you eat: are you eating because your bored, angry, upset?
    If yes, find something to do instead.

Also, what does your exercise regimen look like? That's always the best way to earn more calories.

You can do this and YOU ARE WORTH IT!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    if you stop you'll never get there. we can give you loads of advice, but it's ultimately yours to do or not do. take a deep breath, dive in for the long haul and stay the course.
  • KaceeDawn
    KaceeDawn Posts: 15
    Options
    right now im not exercising i dont know what to do or how to do it. i feel like i need something new. idk.
  • AMSalaz
    AMSalaz Posts: 16
    Options
    Do you like to dance or do aerobic exercise? There are probably some great dance classes you can take at a studio near you - or check and see if any places in your area offer Zumba or Hot Hula Fitness (no, not hula hoop - hula like polynesian dance). These are great cardio and toning programs!
    Also, tootin my own horn here, but take belly dance! This is an art form that embraces every body, every size, plus you burn and tone at the same time!!

Let me know what I can do to help - by helping you find something or words of support. ;)