Hi Everyone, New And Serious About My Health!

Options
Hi all, my name is Lynn and I just turned 30 this year. I suffer from anxiety and that struggle doesn't get any easier by being overweight and unhealthy. Blood pressure is on the rise and I want to look and feel better about myself. I have about 100lbs to lose and I would love to make some new friends here with similar goals to mine to help keep me on the right track. I want to take charge of my health and be a better person for myself and for my family!

Replies

• aussielover89
    aussielover89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I love your attitude about it, very positive. I have been trying to be healthier for the last month and starting today I want to take it more seriously. I need to lose 80lbs. Ill add you and we can keep each other accountable
  • Emily_Carys
    Emily_Carys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I have 80lbs to lose as well. I'll add you both
  • stanisicsanja9
    stanisicsanja9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have the same problem with anxiety but Im working really hard to overcome it. I really wish for both of us to suceed ;)
  • West484
    West484 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been hovering about for a while but need to get serious. Ive 40lbs to loose and I'd love some friendly support and encouragement!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn! I'm Sara. 32 years old I also have anxiety big time. I'd love for us to be friends :)