Kicking myself, and finally some success...

Options
You guys are going to laugh. (Or maybe not, if you have ever done the same...)

I had some "before" body photos on my phone from last summer/early fall. I was failing badly with food, and not really trying with water or exercise, so by about November I just said "Screw this!" and gave up, deleting the photos like a dolt.

After Christmas I got my head back in the game and finally put my heart and energy into losing weight. I have successfully lost weight a few times in my life, but haven't really put big effort in for about 6 years. I had my son 2 years ago and never lost the baby weight, staying at my highest weight of 227 for a long time.

I'm now down 26 pounds and about to hit Onederland, and haven't been so comfortable and happy in a very long time. I found a photo from last October from when we visited Niagara Falls as an example of my "before" weight, but it's not as obvious as the original exercise photos were. I'm sorry, but it's the best I have right now. There is so much more to go, as you will see from the photos, and this set will now become my new "before" photos for the rest of my loss, but I'm just so happy to have finally found a good plan and made progress.

Thank you SO much, MFP family, for all the love and support you all share with each other. The Success Stories forum has been my inspiration for years, and I don't know that I would have been so successful without all you cheerleaders.

blnna7p4z2hq.jpg

Replies

• heidi4fox50
    heidi4fox50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you look great awesome job!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You still were and are pretty - stay strong.
  • burnsdanna
    burnsdanna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    can so relate to your post , I've had a few 'false starts' but at last have my mind in the game !!

Your looking fabulous x
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • mplee5
    mplee5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!