Back fat

Options
What are the best strength exercises for bra and mid back fat? I have been strength training along with some cardio for 4 months. Seen some results but I am still squishy and rollie hahah! Should I be lifting more?

Replies

• nataliedlp23
    nataliedlp23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I ask the same question lol
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You mention nothing about your food intake. Are you in a deficit and accurately determining what you're eating?

Losing fat is all to do with deficit, you can exercise all you like without making a bit if difference to your body if you're not eating to match your goals.
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Just keep working on losing fat and eventually it will go. You can't spot reduce and where you lose first is mainly genetics. My love handles were huge at first bUT have reduced quite a bit just by doing some weight training 3 days a week and cardio for 3 as well as a calorie deficit.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing, it will go :)
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Yep, eat in a deficit. Keep lifting though!
  • sarahpro85
    sarahpro85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have been doing intermittent fasting for the past month and already noticed a change so yes I have been in a caloric deficit but before that I was eat 1400 calories and now I am at 1380, sometimes less. Just wanted to know if anyone had an insight on back fat and what they're doing differently. Thanks Melionfire, that makes sense ;)
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much you have to lose. In all honesty, you can't target where you lose fat. So the more you lose, the more this will lessen.
  • figureitout87
    figureitout87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well you can't spot reduce - so essentially as you lose fat it's going to come off wherever your genetics pre-determine it should. Keep working on building muscle and strength to help your body burn more fat and the results will come.