Glutten free

Options
I am new to this program as of this morning. I am also glutten free. Any suggestions??

Replies

• Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Don't eat anything!!!!! Hahahahaha! Just teasing! I am GF, too. It's a constant challenge, but things are really easy if you stay away from processed foods. You have to tell yourself that certain things are TOXIC to your system and learn how to enjoy the AROMA of stuff like pizza instead of sticking it in your mouth....
  • bevsingon
    bevsingon Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello My name is Beverly I am also gluten free not sure what you are looking for in suggestions cooked egg whites are a good breakfast I just had 2 egg whites whipped with water not milk with onion and celery sauteed in water added a little cheese and ham. this site is great as they have udi's products in there list. Hope this helps
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Gluten, oats, corn, dairy, and refined sugar free here. There are tons of foods out there, don't be afraid to explore, add in your recipes in the food section and it works like it does for everyone else. Welcome and good luck.
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Don't eat anything!!!!! Hahahahaha! Just teasing! I am GF, too. It's a constant challenge, but things are really easy if you stay away from processed foods. You have to tell yourself that certain things are TOXIC to your system and learn how to enjoy the AROMA of stuff like pizza instead of sticking it in your mouth....

Nah, just learn to make it yourself. So you can learn to love the aroma and eat it!

The crusts aren't too hard to make, just make sure you brush them with olive oil before you bake it, that way the toppings won't sog it up. If you can't have cheese like me, use guacamole or hummus, or a homemade non-cheese cheese sauce. Chop up veggies, chicken, whatever and you can have a really yummy pizza.
  • bevsingon
    bevsingon Posts: 5
    Options
    BTW there is a great website for gluten free information not sure I can post the website on here or not so just look up gluten free club. sign up for her e-mail 1st because she runs deals for 1 month free if you get the e-books she put together I have found them helpful then you can cancel as to be a member it does cost per month not sure you get much more for being a full member.