Stay Strong

Options
Good morning friends,

Just wanted to write a quick post to you all. What is strength? Some would say it is how much you lift as in physically and others would say it comes from within, well I am here to say it is a combination. To me it is defined as something that is inside you that helps you to figuratively lift yourself up and others to be a better person. Strength is so important in our every day lives. It can be there to help someone in trouble or someone in need. Strength is in all of us. I have found my strength through my wonderful friends here at MFP and through losing the weight I have so far as well as God (the biggest source of my strength). Strength has given me new found confidence and a carpe diem attitude to take on the world because there is nothing I cannot do. I have come so far from where I was at even six months ago when I started this weight loss journey. So my message today is find that inner strength and use it to take on the world and show others your inner light to inspire and motivate them. You never know...one positive word or gesture from you could be all that person needs to change their lives. Love to you all and feel free to add me cause I will be there to motivate and support you every day!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I love your positive attitude. You are an inspiration. I am sending you a friend request.
  • Taralynngranius
    Options
    you are so right.. you never know what person you will affect with just a simple smile.. laugh or the help you offer.. we are not on this earth for us.. !! thanks for this post!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love your positive attitude. You are an inspiration. I am sending you a friend request.

Thanks and so glad to have a new friend!! :happy:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    you are so right.. you never know what person you will affect with just a simple smile.. laugh or the help you offer.. we are not on this earth for us.. !! thanks for this post!

Anytime and thanks for responding!!
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL :flowerforyou: words of life... Thank you for staying positive :flowerforyou: and sharing kindness and love:heart: toward us on this MONDAY ;)

~Lovely
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... but that we are powerful beyond measure."
    Marianne Williamson

2258857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • firedrgn2000
    Options
    You are such a positive person, as a person who doesn't always have such a positive outlook on life, I am thankful to have you as a MFP friend. Thank you for the sunshine when my clouds sometimes get in the way.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :heart: Good one, as usual Lady!:heart:
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I love this too- and I am sending you a friend request too- I could not agree more!!