New mom like me?! Let's motivate each other to get our body back in shape!!

Options
2»

Replies

• katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, Baby is due in 3 weeks but wanted to add some other mums to get motivated/support when baby is here/I'm recovered from birth! I just weighed myself and I'm 166lbs, I know some of that is baby etc but need to get in shape during summer as I'm bridesmaid in September! X
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey five months ago after having to young babies. Finally thought to start thinking of myself and health too ! It's an amazing feeling loosing weight !! Add me as a friend. I also have tapes of my progress if you'd like the link let me no :)
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm always looking for mom friends! I'm pregnant with baby #4 (and final!) and not looking forward to being postpartum in July (I've always been postpartum in the winter when I can hide under clothes). So I'm trying to maintain a healthy weight and exercise level now to mitigate the work in July and August!
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i too need friends and motivation. I topped 215 when I gave birth in March. Been off​ mfp for a year, now im down to 188 & my goal is 150lbs. Since I'm breast feeding & no other help to watch baby, since hubby works overtime so I can be home, it is difficult working out.
  • crowed1993
    crowed1993 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add I'd you'd like
  • katiesalz
    katiesalz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too please, little one was born 3/16. I didn't gain much at all during pregnancy, and tje bit I did is gone, but I went into it heavier than I had been in my life.
  • katiesalz
    katiesalz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New mommy too! She is almost 4 months and I'm 2 pounds away from pre pregnancy weight, only problem is i was the heaviest I had ever been when I got pregnant! So I still have 67 pounds until my goal weight ( then I'll reavaluate) just picked it because it was my marriage weight.

Me too, I was heavy before getting pregnant. I'm losing that weight not baby weight.
  • sara126
    sara126 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got a 2.5 yo & 5 months old ... Gained about 37 kilos in each pregnancy!
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    New mommy here!
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have two girls aged 6 and 8 months. And thyroid issues. I would like to loose about 10 lbs thru exercise and moderate diet.
  • laurenj915
    laurenj915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I have pretty much lost my baby weight but I am working very hard at recomposition because I am so mushy from 3 babies in 5 years. My youngest is 18 months.