HEY HEY C25K people!!!! RUNNERS!

Options
Back to the MFP app and doing C25K for my third time!! Wanna make friends and inspire and be inspired!!! Anyone else runners and or doing C25K???? Add me!!!!!

Replies

• dhall4797
    dhall4797 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, have done c25k and currently doing wk 4 of the 5k-10k. Love the program
  • khadijahgarner
    khadijahgarner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing C25K. I am approaching my 3rd week and am nervous to run for 3 minutes. It was hard enough to do 90 seconds. Hopefully it all goes well.
  • dhall4797
    dhall4797 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My friend and i were the same but just put our trust in the program, realised we needed to slow our pace and just got down and dug deep. Every week we fought the same feelings of not being ready but every week we got better and better. If you struggle, you just need to assess your pace, grit your teeth and get through it. You can do it! When we struggle we just remember if its easy, your not improving. good luck :-)
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I graduate in two runs. You can add me :)
  • mama_shakes
    mama_shakes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    dhall4797 wrote: »
    My friend and i were the same but just put our trust in the program, realised we needed to slow our pace and just got down and dug deep. Every week we fought the same feelings of not being ready but every week we got better and better. If you struggle, you just need to assess your pace, grit your teeth and get through it. You can do it! When we struggle we just remember if its easy, your not improving. good luck :-)
    TOTALLY agree!! I had to dig deep yesterday for sure!!! Sometimes I have intervals where I'm like -- I got this, and others I can't keep the strength to keep going! But, I know I have to gain strength, stamina and endurance!! But I won't give up! It's the one thing that has brought me happiness and it's one thing that I can do for ME! I added you all! :) looking forward to seeing us all kick butt!
  • clairele84
    clairele84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've just done the second session of week 1! First run wasn't that great but the second one went much better. I'm looking to do my final one later this week and get onto week 2
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    There is a C25K group on here. You may want to check it out.
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm entering week 8 (I may have to repeat week 7 this week though), so feel free to add me.
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started c25k in september of last year not being able to run for a minute i can now run for 40 minutes without stopping, put your trust in the app, if you feel you have to repeat weeks then do so, but it really helped me!!