Invisible Success

Options
aamerine08
aamerine08 Posts: 45 Member
edited May 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello all, I've been working out and eating better for a little over a month now and so far I've lost 12 pounds. I've kept my routine very simple and so far things have been easy: eat ~1800 cals a day, drink water, and weight lift 2-3 times a week. The pounds have been shedding and I'm satisfied with the number on the scale each week, but I can't see a difference!

However, I must say that I feel so much better than a month ago. When I was eating pizza and greasy foods I could FEEL my heart palpitating (I would order pizza 3-4x a week, it was scary).Going up stairs felt like a nightmare, and I would get headaches multiple times a week.

None of that has been a problem this last month! So while I don't really look better, I definitely feel better in little ways. I'm just curious to know where I'm losing the weight...

Replies

• RAVERSTACE1983
    RAVERSTACE1983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's one food I stay well clear of is pizza that was my downfall. I noticed a difference when I got past the first stone loss. I feel way better in myself and my skin is better and I've dropped a dress size. You will notice keep it up
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better! Sounds like you are on the right track.

Losing 13 pounds and exercising dropped my bp into the normal range, definitely as invisible success but sometimes those are the best kind! Btw, I still eat pizza :yum:
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Do you measure yourself? That can really show you over time where you've lost. I do stomach, waist, hips, upper arm, thigh and neck. When the scale doesn't move I pull out my tape measure and look at those 10" lost on waist and hips and it's always an upper. Just keep on going.
  • aamerine08
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Glad you're feeling better! Sounds like you are on the right track.

Losing 13 pounds and exercising dropped my bp into the normal range, definitely as invisible success but sometimes those are the best kind! Btw, I still eat pizza :yum:

Lol! Now I'm learning to save pizza as my treat instead of a daily thing. But yes, I have a big appreciation for the little things I'm noticing
  • aamerine08
    Options
    Do you measure yourself? That can really show you over time where you've lost. I do stomach, waist, hips, upper arm, thigh and neck. When the scale doesn't move I pull out my tape measure and look at those 10" lost on waist and hips and it's always an upper. Just keep on going.

Hmm, thanks for the tip! I'll measure myself today and start a log