Options
We're taking my mother in law here for her birthday

http://calabrias.biz/menu.php

Thanks!

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I would probably get grilled salmon with a salad. Then I'd ask if I could have second salad as my side dish. A lot (not all but a lot) of places let you do that.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Calabrese calzone, ginger ale, banana cream pie.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    A to go plate. Spending a meal with my MIL sounds like hell. I keed. I keed.
  • carrieoffen
    carrieoffen Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    A to go plate. Spending a meal with my MIL sounds like hell. I keed. I keed.

i lucked out. mine is a sweet sweet lady

Right now im thinking chicken marsala and either a double serving of veggie or a veggie and a salad. water to drink

MIL also tells me there's chocolate cake at home.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I'd start off with some of that Wacky Bread because if there's one thing I've learned in life its to order Wacky Bread when you see it on a menu.

Then I'd move on to that "Pittsburgh Style" salad because when in Pittsburgh, have some french fries in your salad.

And for the grand finale, the chicken panini.

• EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    A large pizza, but thats just me.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Health-wise I'd pick the salmon or the filet mignon if you're really livin it up in the wallet department.
    Sure the mediterranean chicken sounds healthy too but it also sounds boring.
  • carrieoffen
    carrieoffen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    if anyone's curious i got the oriental glazes salmon and veggies, tossed salad with greek feta dressing on the side. i split one slice of bread with olive oil with my husband.

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a perfect choice @carrieoffen !