Freedom!!!

Options
KM0692
KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
edited May 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Counting calories is SO much better than counting points on "that other program", in my opinion. I know that if I have a craving for fast food or a candy bar for example, that I am not going to eat up (ha ha) almost all of my daily points. I feel so much happier already. :smiley:

Replies

• KM0692
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    I bet your wallet feels much happier as well!

Yes, it does...lol!
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Congrats and much success to you!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've never done the points system, but it seems more confusing and difficult than counting calories on here.
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did very well on that points program, but left when this latest version started. While I have cut out a lot of sugar, it's not the demon some programs make it out to be. And I eat quite a bit of tasty cards, too.
  • KM0692
    edited May 2017
    Options
    NancyYale wrote: »
    I did very well on that points program, but left when this latest version started. While I have cut out a lot of sugar, it's not the demon some programs make it out to be. And I eat quite a bit of tasty cards, too.

Yes, I have done the Points Plus program and lost 10 lbs on it, but this new program is just too restrictive in my opinion. :-/
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Me too! My favorite is the King of Diamonds. What's yours?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    MMmmmmm Cardboard :lol::+1:
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love 21 day fix even more. No calories, no searching for the correct food item...just containers and the right amounts. Added things back in I had taken out like peanut butter and nuts.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    KM0692 wrote: »

Yes, I have done the Points Plus program and lost 10 lbs on it, but this new program is just too restrictive in my opinion. :-/

Also did various versions of WW and yes I just couldn't get the new plan to work. The system is too skewed. I still go to meetings because a I'm free Lifetime member.
  • seantnash
    seantnash Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @KM0692 I know exactly what you mean. I had huge success with WW pre-SmartPoints. Once SmartPoints came out I started feeling guilty about food and realised it wasn't good for my mental wellbeing at all. And my weight was increasing rather than decreasing!

Now I'm doing calories and I have more freedom to eat that ice-cream if I want to I find I'm naturally not eating as much of it. But that's my decision rather than being forced to do it. And it feels so good.