Looking for friends and support!

Options
daultona4
daultona4 Posts: 7 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! My name is Aaron and I'm from Cincinnati, OH. Just want to introduce myself and share a little bit about why I'm seeking to lose weight and get healthier. About 6 years year ago I was in great shape and weighed 170 lbs. I went through a bad breakup around that time and my weight slowly but surely spiraled out of control. Today I weigh in at 260 lbs. (And I might add: now happily married!) I'm a 911 dispatcher so my physical activity during the day is at a minimum. I look forward to talking to you guys!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Are you the handsome one in the photo?

Hi and welcome, Aaron!
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i'm always been overweighted. I lost in the past already 70lbs, now i try to get back to find a healty weight.
  • daultona4
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • khrystyna82
    khrystyna82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm over in NY. I have been MIA from this site for 5 years. I'm looking to meet friends for motivation as well
  • lnanu47
    lnanu47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Iam Launa and jut joined!! I am in Fl and working on myself.
  • superkheto
    superkheto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Roberto and also from Florida. I'm new to this community. I think the main reason we all become less healthier it is because we lose focus and we let distractions led us from the path to better ourselves. Good luck and God Bless. Kudos.
  • Cindysosweet
    Cindysosweet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Butte, MT here love this app definitely looking for friends to keep things fun while we are getting healthy
  • jononeil79
    jononeil79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here.
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me :)
  • michelle_k_314
    michelle_k_314 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love some serious accountability partners!!! I have about 40lbs to lose and eating is my biggest struggle. I recently gave birth and during my pregnancy I gained a lot of weight. I'd love some friends on here to help me out. Feel free to add me.
  • daultona4
    Options
    So nice to meet you all! I really need help holding myself accountable and not making excuses!
  • blackbearseatbeets
    blackbearseatbeets Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Aaron, I'm working on losing 30lbs. You can add me if you like. Building a support group is very helpful. Best of luck on your journey!
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Aaron, I totally echo the comments about support groups - so helpful. Feel free to add me. All the best!