Newbie Here..Over40,,100+ to loose.

Options
waterlily
waterlily Posts: 55 Member
Hello all..

I am new on this site, I need to loose over 100+ Lbs and could use some net buddies for the extra moral support. I started tracking today. My new start weight is 432 and I am a stay at home caregiver, single, no kids in NJ...I have not been on this site since last year and will do my best on being a regular on here. I don't do facebook, etc..I feel alone on shedding weight.. Was successfull year ago with email buddies..and hoping on making some online friends for moral support..

Looking forward on knowing each of you with our efforts.

Liliann

Replies

• MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Well this is a great start! Making friends here really helps keep you motivated and will give you some support!
    Wishing you the best of luck on your new journey!!
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    Welcome-There are lots of people here with 100+ to lose.:flowerforyou:
  • downthepoundsmama
    Options
    Hi Lillian

My site name is downthepoundsmama. I have a lot of weight to go down as well. I feel alone in this endever and would love someone to work together for the similar weightloss goal. I am new to this site and not too sure how to make it all work but I will figure that out I guess in time.
    I hope you have a super duper day and good luck with your weightloss goal(:

downthepoundsmama(:
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lillian! This site(along with execise and my support system) has helped me to lose almost 50 pounds. I still have a long ways to go, so feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!!!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi Waterlily, I am a stay at home grandmother, I have 3 kids and 7 grandbabies. My kids are grown but I have a 20 month old grandson I am currently raising. I live in Texas, married for 30 yrs and 47 yrs old. You can add me as a friend if you would like. I am also just starting my journey. I need to lose 65 lbs. Hope to hear from you.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi Lillian! Welcome to MFP! This site is so user friendly, and the support is great. Good luck on your journey, you can do it!!
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Most of you are doing awesome progress!! Great job!! I
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lillian, I am also looking to lose over 100 lbs and so far using this this site has been great. You will find lots of support and encouragement. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tracbaldwin
    tracbaldwin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Waterlily, welcome!!!!! This site is great for support and it is awesome to keep track of your calories and see how much more you can eat when you do activity. Feel free to add me as a friend and us 40+ ladies will stick together to be the best yet!!!!