Ketosis meal plan for the week

Options
Im kinda burnt out on my normal food ive been eating so i was hoping to get some new suggestions. I just need a dinner for the week. Something that i can make a huge batch of on sunday and warm up everday for dinner. I dont have time and wont cook during the week. Should be zero or very low carbs so i can eat enough to be full and still stay in ketosis

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Hard boil some eggs?
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I batch cook our lunches and do the same thing. Last week I grilled chicken breast on the BBQ along with some peppers, onions and zucchini. Then I divided that up into all our lunch containers and when we warmed them up we had the option of adding cheese and/or sour cream.

This week I'm going to stir fry some low carb vegetables with some meat and season it with asian style spices.

Another option is a whole bunch of paleo (and low carb) meatballs. You can serve those over zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash or melt some cheese on them. You can also make some low carb sauce (I like alfredo) and pour that over.

We also do low carb salads with meat and you can vary those quite a bit.

My favorite it bacon wrapped steak bites. Best on the grill but you can do them in the oven under the broiler if you don't have a grill. I just cut steak into cubes, wrap each cube with a small piece of bacon and then stab it onto a skewer. Grill or broil until the bacon is crispy and the interior is the color you like. Nice with a green salad on the side.

Tonight I made a beef roast and ate that with a little butter. Pork rinds on the side.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you are burnt out on normal food, why do you want to eat keto? That's very restrictive.
  • Tum22
    Tum22 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I cooked some mince beef with onions and carrots and will take some from the fridge each day and reheat, add cheese and serve with brocholi. I also use a double steamer to boil carrots and then put brocholi and salmon in the top half to steam. Takes only about 15 minutes.