Former Hottie Present Fattie Future Hottie!!!

Options
Hey y'all! I'm excited to get HOT A F again!!! Wooo!! I just friend 42. Will be celebrating 10 years of marriage this year. Been through 7 pregnancies 5 miscarriages 2 kiddies (woo!) unemployment grad school job change house sale divorce of parents death of parent blah blah blah!!! Graduating this weekend with my PhD in hand with my husband and two little ones by my side because I am a bad *kitten* m f and I'm a survivor baby! Yeah!!!

Now it's time to ditch this spare tire around my once svelte waist!! Holy lawd. Where'd my little body go!?

For perspective I used to weigh 135. I'm 5'3. My measurements literally were 36 24 36 lol. Now .... ayy... I gained a lot of weight while pregnant. Lost it. Pregnant again gained 60 lbs again. Now it's time to peel the pounds off!! Trouble is with the PhD and working full time and momma to two kids under 5. It's been a little hectic to fit it in.

Now. I'm graduating this weekend!!! What a kick *kitten* accomplishment. And while I won't be looking any sexier for graduation I sure plan to be one hot bod little doc.

So here we go!!!
Here we go go go!!!!

Peace!!!

Also I am trying to do keto

Ps. I have no self control and I suck at trying to control my eating.

Ppd. Up until now!!!! Starting NoW this is happening!!! Yes!!!

Replies

• Locked_On_Target
    Locked_On_Target Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Go Girl! If you are going to do this you better be ready to kick some *kitten*! Congrats on the graduation! Now it's time for you to do what you want to do...and that is...get in the best shape of your life!
  • PopsterAMF242017mfp
    PopsterAMF242017mfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    Keep calm and on program.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Pre-log what you think you will eat. Do not eat something without weighing it and noting the weight of it.
  • fa_raza
    fa_raza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! My cousin is on keto and living it! Just be patient and don't give in to too many cheat days!
  • DaveSHutchings
    DaveSHutchings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    You're still hot to me
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I think I like you!