I finally passed the 100lb lost mark!!!

kinectuser
kinectuser Posts: 10 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
2m8nnng683fw.jpeg
u41awd4c60d0.jpeg
tec57k732zo6.jpeg
vy4j9zy2sxlv.png
I posted a while back in the before and after face post as I was so pleased with my progress but I'm finally starting to feel happy with the rest of me now. I'm so close to my original target that I can nearly touch it.

Not sure what my next target should be as its taking a while for my brain to catch up with my body. I still go to pick size 18 clothes and I remember when I first got to an 18 that id still try to buy a 22/24 so I guess it will take a while to realise Im now a 12/14.

So happy with my progress and if I can lose this amount then anyone can. It's took a long time as id lose a bit and then get complacent and out a little back on but I've consistently been losing since Jan 2016 with 3 stone gone last year and another 2 since this Jan so think I've finally got the hang of healthy and steady weight loss

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!