Building myself up

Options
fa_raza
fa_raza Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone *waves*

I just turned 30, and newly married *whoot whoot*!

I have slowly been gaining weight since my teens but this past one year I managed to gain 20 pounds!! Struggling with weight, new job, new marriage and a sudden onset of cystic acne took a toll on my self esteem!

I am on accutane at the moment for acne with not so pleasant side effects ( muscle pain, joint pain, headaches, fatigue etc) so it has been difficult to concentrate.

I am starting back on here hoping to make new friends and to build myself back up

Replies

• garrettmarlin259
    garrettmarlin259 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it, keep track, keep logging. Connect with someone who can inspire you by their simple act of continuous logging like your self.
  • noya87
    noya87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm totally new on here.. I have kind of similar journey but mostly up and down all the time... I had hormonal problems last year, and since I have been in relationship with my fiance (soon to be hubby) I quit smoking, started eating, gaining weight like crazy... And since then 6 kg (like 13 pounds?) Up and down. And these above my acceptable highest limit so... I need to do something...
    Btw where are you from? And do you do workouts?
  • marii_ah
    marii_ah Posts: 3 Member
    Options