Working mum of 3 on a fitness journey

Options
Suz_Ther
Suz_Ther Posts: 6 Member
Hi all. Let me start offby saying, you have to be self motivatef and believe that you are on this journey for an improved lifestyle. This is no crash diet. I am new to this community but I am willing to share and inspire others. I am Day 6 of clean eating! I am a working mum of 3 kids so it is difficult to schedule gym time. I have resolved to home workouts and meal prepping thus far. See you soon!

Replies

• juliec34
    juliec34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzannesiebs, I'm on day 22 of clean eating and it's been really good this far. I'm also a working mom of 2 kids so I understand the difficulty of finding time to go to the gym. I gave up on the gym idea all together. I've been alternating running with home workouts. On the days when I can't go on a run by myself (my kids are too young to bring along), I run in the back yard. I have been investing a lot of time in planning my meals.
    How is your journey going thus far?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Suz_Ther
    Options
    Hi Julie. Nice to meet you. Pls call me Suz. Congrats on day 22! I am feeling so motivated knowing that I can ignore that slice of bread or cake as I have to prepare snacks for my kids. They actuslly enjoy looking at mommy work out at home, so I am making this a fun activity. I plan all my meals ahead and i am trying to plan my wkouts. The journey is ok so far but I am very motivated. I am glad we can be on this forum to do that. Are you on a specific type of diet?
  • Suz_Ther
    Options
    Had a mini cheat last night but I on track still. I was still within my macros. Starting my green juicing this week. Celery all the way! Gotta try my best to chug it down...
  • Suz_Ther
    Options
    Was on my run this morning. Had a green juice of celery, carrots and cucumber. Not very good taste but my bod is thanking me!