Intro - new - not new

Options
Hello,

I am Trinton but many of my friends just call me T. I say I am new bit not new because I was into nutritious lifestyle and power weight lifting when I was in high school.

Than made it up to 300lbs due to some really stressful life issues and just letting bad decisions take control. When I was in my mid to late 30's , I started following a really nutrious life style again and was helping a couole of others learn to change their lifestyles and eating habits to get healthy. I made it back down to 174, was walking better, breathing better etc.
Now I am back to dealing with my Fibromyalgia flares, bulging disks in my neck and back, pinched nerves, and so much more and have made it back up to 258. I decided it is time to stop blaming my bod, health, and my ex wife, that it is time to get my life back into my hands once and for all!

I habe to start off slow of course. I go to PT once a week, have slowly started to switch from coffee to herbal tea, and have started cutting carbs (bad carbs) out of my diet.

I am down yo 245
It is onward and downward from here

Replies

• viktorija32
    viktorija32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I've sent you a request as well!
  • PositiveChange2013
    PositiveChange2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do this Trinton. You're already well on your way. Best wishes to you.
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Trinton! Do not give up :) Sending you an add
  • Britdontdreamitbeit
    Britdontdreamitbeit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you're back at it! Sending an add c:
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want more friends
  • TrinityHawk
    TrinityHawk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Trinton! That is the coolest name I have ever seen. Congrats on the weight loss!

Thanks, Everyone wants to put an E in and make it Trenton like the place in NJ. LOL - I am very proud of my unusual names - my middle name is my grandfather's and it is unusual too. Chamness