Emotional eater, night eater, sweet craving monster

Options
Neita87
Neita87 Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group forums, not so new to my fitness pal. I'm looking to meet people with the same like mindset, in hopes to share struggles, learn new ways to overcome struggles, and new recipes and ideas. I often revert to low carb diets as they seem to move the scale faster resulting in more motivation but I often get bored and frustrated fighting my cravings for sweets and snack ideas. I don't work out, I have fibromyalgia so I struggle with pain everyday. I know losing weight will help those two set backs. I recently gained 30 pounds in three months moving to Arizona away from my family, I lost 35 pounds in twelve weeks working my *kitten* off eating lentils and chicken and broccoli everyday. Then this year (over a span of three months feb march and april 2017) I gained all of that weight back. I'm on seroquel at night to help me sleep and I have found that I get up during the night to eat and I am constantly bloated and have a lot of gas (I read that medication can do all those things) so you see, if I over come one thing, I have to fight another. But I'm hoping to meet people to help me stay on track.

Replies

• ChristopherCurl
    ChristopherCurl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site and new to even trying to eat healthy and lose weight. I would be willing to offer my own advice as I proceed :)
  • Neita87
    Neita87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great! I'm going shopping tonight and starting this journey tomorrow! My goal is to lose 20 lbs by June 15th.
  • ChristopherCurl
    ChristopherCurl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great plan! My ultimate goal is to lose 55 pounds. At my height of 6'5 that will put me in a very good place!