Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    2hpr6ip9g13g.jpg
    Brewery with kids
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    post 3hr paddleboarding adventure with friends this morning..wall slouch rights well deserved :D
    Morena from New Zealand!

07oz6fkfocyo.jpg

WOW! Unique beauty all around :*<3

ejfvcufiasrw.jpg
    Filter :o

Always the Beautiful Witch :*<3
  • CWynne3
    CWynne3 Posts: 116 Member
    0mh5wgypawch.jpg
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    vwowpeozq8b4.jpg

Testing my waterproof phone case selfie
  • vinceking001
    vinceking001 Posts: 69 Member
    Waiting in a parking lot....annoyed.
  • vinceking001
    vwowpeozq8b4.jpg

I have had terrible luck with life proof cases if that's what you have. The little rubber piece covering the charging port falls off. Double check yours. That piece falls, it ain't waterproof anymore.
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    vwowpeozq8b4.jpg

I have had terrible luck with life proof cases if that's what you have. The little rubber piece covering the charging port falls off. Double check yours. That piece falls, it ain't waterproof anymore.

Thanks for the heads up, it is a life proof one. I tested it with paper towel inside first but it's still worrying to do a real test... so I just walked into the sea with it and thankfully it's golden... but I'll keep an eye on that little gasket for sure.
  • vinceking001
    vwowpeozq8b4.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, it is a life proof one. I tested it with paper towel inside first but it's still worrying to do a real test... so I just walked into the sea with it and thankfully it's golden... but I'll keep an eye on that little gasket for sure.
    Mine was a little yellow rubber pad. Called them to get the rubber piece and they only replace the whole case. New $100 case (they replaced it at least) and a week later the gasket fell out. Wish they would just send the damn gasket so I don't deal with replacing the case every two weeks.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    vwowpeozq8b4.jpg

Yep..that happened to mine too.
  • vinceking001
    vwowpeozq8b4.jpg

Yep..that happened to mine too.

Those *kitten*. And they practically need a DNA sample to warranty the case. I think they asked for one...I sent them one anyway for good measure.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

When posting your pic use the icon with the mountain on it ..pic won't be a thumbnail then :)
  • vinceking001

When posting your pic use the icon with the mountain on it ..pic won't be a thumbnail then :)
    Ahh. Thanks for the noob advice.
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    kn6ko4qripd7.jpg

Wow..well done

Thank you!
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    jbarry1506 wrote: »
    kn6ko4qripd7.jpg

Those quads are amazing! Great work!!!

Thank you!
  • JPotamus
    JPotamus Posts: 33 Member
    6zalld8l2hj3.jpg
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    I hate Mondays...
    r18csdqervgs.jpg

They don't hate you
  • gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Can't ever seem to find time to post during the workday but here you go...

onx7sd1px49i.jpg

You are gorgeous!